Monday, May 20, 2013

Heart of the Vampire - Getting closer

It has been quite awhile since my last post. Honestly, I have only a small amount of time to work each day and I have been focusing on actually writing the sequel to Call of the Vampire rather than blogging, facebooking, tweeting and whatever other multimedia buttons I'm supposed to be pushing to promote the first story. It's exhausting trying to cover them all. Plus, I just don't have that much to say at the moment. I'm writing Heart of the Vampire, it's going quite well, I'm closing in on the last bit of the story and I'm excited to write the third book in the trilogy. Although, I might give myself a little more time to write the last book. There's a lot of ground I want to cover.

If you happen to have read Call of the Vampire and you happen to have enjoyed it, please encourage a few friends to pick up a copy. Word of mouth is the best promotional tool for authors and I would greatly appreciate it.

xo~ Gayla

No comments:

Post a Comment